Rush Mid GTX Hiking Shoe
Gone are the days of choosing between a heavy-yet-supportive hiking boot and a light-but-flimsy trail running shoe. The Rush Mid GTX Hiking Shoe borrows technology from its trail running sibling, but adds a touch of ankle coverage for increased support without sustaining a major weight penalty. The Gore-Tex lining provides confidence to venture off the beaten-path without worrying about getting your socks wet. The breathable synthetic upper quickly dumps excess heat when you’re working hard on your way to the summit. Scarpa’s Free-Dome outsole implements rocker to enhance stability on uneven surfaces which generates a nimble feel.
- Featherweight trail boot is ready for long miles at any pace
- EVA midsole supplies cushioning support for all-day comfort
- Reinforced toe-box offers protection from unexpected rocks and roots
- Sock-Fit reduces excess material and ensures a snug fit
- TPU frame increases stiffness to ensure a long life and durable feel
- Item #SCRZ273
- Upper Material
- synthetic leather, polyester mesh
- Gore-Tex membrane
- DTS TPU Frame
- 2D EVA-CM
- Free-dome, SuperGum
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov