Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Climb with the grace of a conductor.
Scarpa's Maestro Climbing Shoe performs with the grace that a maestro performs in front of a band. Made for vertical face climbing on small holds and to be worn all day on multipitch climbs, the Maestro offers the support and comfort you would expect. Vibram XS Edge rubber holds traction on small dime sized edges holding your weight as you work the crux sections of a route. Eco-leather form fits to your foot once broken in and is supportive and comfortable to wear, making them ideal for long days on the wall.
- A high performance shoe for multi-pitch vertical routes
- Flat profile ensures comfort on longer climbs
- New IPC-Tension rand increases foot support to be worn all day
- Vibram XS Edge rubber is secure on small holds when run out on lead
- Eco-leather upper adds supportive, comfortable durability
- Item #SCR007N
4 based on 6 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.