Saris H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
Select style & size:Select options
H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer
When the weather sours and it’s time to take training indoors, the last thing we want to hear is the steady whirr of a trainer for three months. The H3 Direct Drive Smart Trainer is the quietest ever made by Saris, besting the already library-quiet H2. Less noise from the trainer means you can focus on the ride—or just catch the finer plot details of the latest binge-worthy TV show while grinding base miles.
If you’re taking a purist approach to training, the H3’s Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity pairs readily to apps like Zwift, Rouvy, Trainer Road and others to get the most out of your indoor hours. Built-in cadence, speed, and power sensors eliminate the need for additional setup steps or widgets. The robust aluminum body and precision-balanced flywheel can withstand your punchiest workouts, with a maximum of 2000 watts and a maximum simulated grade of 20%. An intelligently designed internal cooling system keeps the H3 accurate through the toughest efforts.
- A quiet, interactive trainer for building fitness this winter
- Direct drive design eliminates tire wear and wheel slip issues
- Folding legs provide a stable base and convenient storing options
- Compatible with wide range of bike frames with included end cap adapters
- Headless mode allows you to ride without app connection
- Compatible with Shimano freehub 8-11 speed cassettes
- Separate adapter needed for XD and XDR freehub cassettes
- Item #SRS1WUO
- Q & A
Great for TrainerRoad
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Solid construction, consistent power readings. Great responsiveness in erg mode makes the H3 ideal for use with TrainerRoad. If you do have any issues, Saris customer support is great to work with.