La Vuelta Los Machucos Bib Short
The La Vuelta Los Machucos Bib Short from Santini celebrates the thirteenth stage of the 2019 Vuelta and its ascension up the brutally steep climb of the Alto de Los Machucos. Located in the autonomous region of Cantabria on Spain's north coast, this pass will strike fear into the riders as its slopes reach a staggering twenty-eight percent gradient.
These made in Italy bib will certainly get you noticed and also perfectly match the rest of the La Vuelta Los Machucos collection ensuring your kit looks PRO from head to toe. The shorts receive the much-lauded GITevo chamois, made in antibacterial fiber and with a Twist Gel core that always returns to its original shape even after long hours in the saddle. As such, it provides unrivaled comfort on epic rides and protects sensitive areas so you can fully concentrate on your ride. The raw cut leg openings receive silicone grippers ensuring the shorts stay in the perfect position while you spin perfect circles.
- Santini bib shorts celebrating a brutal Vuelta stage
- Colors and graphics match the rest of the Los Machucos lineup
- GITevo chamois in antibacterial fiber and Twist Gel core provides comfort
- Full mesh bibs provide support and maximum breathability
- Crafted in Italy with premium fabrics and attention to detail
- Item #SANS05H