Why We Like The Salomon Ultra Glide 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe
Rocky trails, double-digit miles, and gray clouds? We're lacing into Salomon's Ultra Glide 2 GTX Trail Running Shoe. The platform's max cush softens the ground, and its rockered profile rolls us into effortless transitions, helping us hit our distance goal and feel like we could keep going. As the sky opens, the GORE-TEX membrane blocks out the torrent yet still lets our feet breathe, ensuring blister-inducing moisture doesn't ruin our runner's high.
- Smooth-riding running shoe for your long trail miles
- Engineered mesh upper is durable, flexible, and breathable
- GORE-TEX membrane delivers breezy waterproof performance
- Sensifit tech helps give you a snug midfoot lock down
- Quicklace closure for an easy on-off and fit adjustments
- 6mm drop lends to a more natural stride and midfoot strike
- Energy foam midsole delivers a soft yet lively ride
- Lugged Contagrip rubber sole for traction on wet and dry trails
- Item #SALZA8X
- Upper Material
- engineered mesh, Sensifit tech
- GORE-TEX membrane
- Quicklace (drawcord)
- Energy foam (EVA, olefin), Reverse Camber geometry
- Contagrip rubber, 3.5mm lugs
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 32 / 26mm
- Claimed Weight
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help