Select a Size
Select a Color
Sonic RA Max 2 Running Shoe
When designing its Sonic series, Salomon created an innovative family of shoes for all types of runners. Each shoe features technologies to provide you with a cushioned, responsive, and dynamic ride across urban surfaces. The Sonic RA Max 2 Running Shoe is specifically designed to provide a bit more support for your daily runs.
The Sonic RA Max is constructed with a welded, seamless upper that snugly wraps your foot while still allowing it to breathe as you run. An Ortholite footbed enhances cushioning while providing you with support through each stride. Aiding in support is Salomon's innovative EnergyCell+ midsole with VIBE technology. This midsole delivers high energy return while the VIBE technology attenuates fatigue-inducing vibrations from the road to help increase running efficiency in an effort to help you maintain a correct and comfortable running form through the miles. Finally, the Sonic RA Max features a Geometric Decoupling technology that creates an efficient heel to toe transition with Contagrip rubber to provide you with reliable traction across urban surfaces so you can run every day in comfort.
- Comfortable, cushioned, and responsive road shoe for daily runs
- 10mm drop offers comfortable platform for midfoot and heel strikers
- Seamless welded upper offers a glove-like fit and sleek silhouette
- Ortholite footbeds provide support and cushioning through your runs
- EnergyCell+ midsole delivers high energy return through each step
- VIBE tech weakens fatigue-causing vibrations for a responsive ride
- Geometric Decoupling axis delivers an effortless forward transition
- Contagrip soles provide reliable traction across urban surfaces
- Item #SAL01LB
- Upper Material
- synthetic mesh, welded, Sensifit
- mesh, textile
- EnergyCell+, VIBE
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 30 / 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 7] 8.4oz
- Recommended Use
- road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 3, 2020
Wanted to love these!
- I returned this product before using it
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 150 lbs
I normally wear an 8.5, ordered an 8.5. I have a wide foot, so when I saw the wide toe box, I was thinking these were a slam dunk. However, I am returning them.... the heels were also weirdly wide/loose (MAYBE a smaller size would help?) and after wearing them in the house for less than 5 minutes, they’d “gobbled up” my no-show socks .... too annoying to ignore, despite how much I liked the shoes in general.