Select a Size
Select a Color
S-Lab 4in Short
The S-Lab 4in Short integrates with the Salomon Modular system that allows you to use your own combination of components to fit your performance objectives. This particular short is made to be worn over an inner short or boxer and sits low on your hips. It's constructed with a super lightweight fabric that has micro holes for optimal breathability when you're racing in hot weather. This fabric stretches and moves with you while the DWR treatment sheds light moisture you may encounter during your run.
- Super-light outershort from S-Lab Modular system for running races
- Integrates to Modular baselayer boxers and sits low on the hips
- Micro hole fabric construction ensures breathability on warm days
- 4-way stretch material moves with the body through each stride
- DWR treatment sheds light moisture during unexpected storms
- Reflective details provide visibility in low light conditions
- Item #SAL01M0
- 73% nylon, 27% elastane, DWR treatment
- Split Leg
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2019
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 150 lbs
These stay out of the way, dry super fast, and weigh nothing (if packing for travel). Fit is true to size, I’m 5’9”. Never not short-shorts. You may want to find a brief or short boxer-brief as these are unlined and the fabric is very thin.