Select style & size:Select options
ADV Skin 12L Set Hydration Vest
Take on huge races and rugged terrain with the help of the Salomon ADV Skin 12L Set Hydration Vest. Designed as a low-profile solution for hydration and gear storage during ultramarathons and long training runs, this pack's Motion Fit design was created to feel more like a piece of apparel than a pack, moving with you naturally for greater comfort and a better overall performance. Capable of holding a 1.5L hydration bladder, this pack also comes complete with two 500ml soft flasks to keep hydration close by at all times. You can even conveniently designate one bottle for water and the other for an electrolyte drink to keep yourself moving when the going gets tough.
This pack has two huge and stretchy Sensifit pockets that easily stash added layers when you're racing through constantly changing elevation. A litany of smaller pockets keep energy gels, cell phones, and other important items close by, while the rear trekking pole carry system keeps you prepared for gnarly summit pushes and winding downhills. Low on bulk and big on naturally-fitting comfort, this is a vest that you'll forget you're wearing until it comes through in the clutch.
- Low-profile running vest with lots of storage for huge trail runs
- Motion Fit design feels more like another layer than a running pack
- Hydration compatible pocket keeps your bladder firmly in place
- Included soft flasks make it easy to reach for hydration on the go
- Integrated trekking pole carry has you prepared for any terrain
- Large stretchy pockets offer quick access to layers and hats
- Smaller pockets hold nutrition, phones, and gear
- Item #SAL01NQ
- Q & A
This thing is just fulllll of features. It fits super well and has a huge range of volume, from small to large loads, it carries super well. You won't be disappointed.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Although this is a vest, I would say it more comparable to a pack. I would not recommend this pack if your runs are less than 10 miles and all you bring with is water, snacks and a phone. If you are going on longer require lots of food, layers, addition water, extra socks, poles, cameras, etc.. this will be perfect for you! I have used this on all day runs and alpine scrambles and have not had any issue with restricting mobility.
A few features I really love about this pack are:
- the internal trash pocket, this prevents the rest of the pack getting sticky from left over Gu's
- I sweat a lot, and this pack keeps everything inside dry, I do not have to worry about my extra layers getting soaked by sweat
- the main compartment stretches a lot so it is seemingly never full