Wildfire Edge GTX Mid Hiking Boot
Some of the best climbs are the hardest to get to, so when scree-fields, technical traverses, and steep mountain terrain are on the docket, turn to the Wildfire Edge GTX Boots. Their unique design lets them adjust to a more precise climbing fit when scrambling and climbing, while still maintaining the comfort and flex you need for long hikes. Plus, the Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry should unexpected weather interrupt your adventure.
- Top-tier approach shoes that help you climb and scramble
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps out unwanted moisture on wet, muddy hikes
- Adjustable lacing system compresses your toes like a climbing shoe
- Stiff forefoot and climbing-zone toe also help on technical sections
- Durable outsole provides traction on both wet and dry surfaces
- Anti-debris stretch gaiter comfortably keeps out dirt and rocks
- EXA-Shell system adds torsional stability for rocky trails
- Special 3F fit system ensures a balance of flex and support
- Item #SFW00BC
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Sizing is right with Merrell MOAB's, not a single blister yet, The lacing to the toes is new to me but I like being able to adjust the width of the forefoot somewhat. Great traction.