Select style & size:Select options
A mate for your hammock.
You are posted up in Utah's Uinta Mountains for a few nights, so you set up your hammock for a little down time with your new book and cozy up in Rumpl's The Down Puffy 1-Person Blanket—life is good. This blanket is built for afternoons just like this. Made with the same material as your jackets, the 20D ripstop nylon is strong and durable while the DWR finish protects the down insulation from wet conditions, your hairy dog and all the odors that come along with a camping trip. And Rumpl suggests a comfort rating of 40F that keeps you warm on cool summer nights at high altitudes. When it's time to continue on your journey, pack it up and stash it in your pack for the next pit stop.
- A blanket ready for adventure
- Durable material can withstand the outdoors
- Water-repellent keeps you dry in wet conditions
- Midweight down insulation keeps you snug on a cold night
- Lightweight and compressible easy for traveling with
- Item #RMP0009
20D ripstop nylon, DWR finish
54 x 80in [compressed] 7 x 7in
casual, weekend camping
- Q & A
Super light and super warm
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use this blanket for bikepacking... it packs down incredibly well and works perfectly with my hammock. It's awesome that I can throw it in the washer and dryer after sitting around the campfire.