Why We Like The Roxy Greywood Jacket
The Roxy Greywood Jacket is our top choice for young female skiers and snowboarders who want a warm jacket with a unique style that will stand out from the rest on the mountain. This jacket is equipped with Roxy Warmflight X3 synthetic insulation, combining heat retention with high breathability to keep them warm without overheating as they jump in and out of powder. The adjustable hood fits easily over a helmet for extra protection when the snow starts dumping, while the fixed taffeta powder skirt keeps out loose snow.
- A stylish jacket for young female skiers and snowboarders
- Built with a mixture of recycled polyester
- Insulated with Roxy Warmflight X3 for lightweight warmth
- 10K ROXY DryFlight Technology and a PFC-Free DWR treatment keep them dry
- Two zippered hand pockets and an internal goggle pocket store essentials
- A zippered sleeve pass pocket allows for easy lift access
- Item #RXYD1F6
- Responsible Collection
- [main fabric] 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester, PFC-Free DWR treatment, [lining] polyester taffeta with brushed tricot
- Roxy Warmflight X3 (200g body, 140g sleeves, 60g hood)
- Waterproof Rating
- 1-way adjustable fixed hood, helmet friendly, with gaiter
- 1 interior goggle, 2 zippered hand, zippered sleeve
- Powder Skirt
- fixed taffeta powder skirt with snap away system
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help