Billie Hooded Insulated Jacket
Just because it's cold and snowing at the resort doesn't mean you have to skimp on style. Thankfully, the Roxy Billie Jacket effortlessly blends a sleek look with the technical requirements to keep you protected and comfortable.
Designed specifically for resort skiing or snowboarding, the Billie features a waterproof, breathable exterior and taped critical seams that keep moisture at bay, while the internal wrist gaiters prevent drafts from sneaking their way in. Not to mention, the snap-away powder skirt furthers your defense against powder and cold winds alike. The Billie boasts strategically placed synthetic insulation throughout for toasty warmth, and the fully adjustable hood battens down the hatches against Mother Nature's cold grip.
- Snowboard jacket that blends style with performance
- DryFlight technology and critically taped seams keep you dry
- Strategically placed insulation offers both warmth and mobility
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump provide temperature regulation
- Snap-away powder skirt seals out fresh flakes on deep days
- Internal stretch wrist gaiters seal in heat for extra warmth
- Adjustable fixed hood adds extra protection from the elements
- Multiple pockets help to keep you organized on the slopes
- Item #RXYD0YB
- [membrane/laminate] 10K DryFlight, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- [torso] 120g Warmflight, [sleeves] 100g Warmflight, [hood] 60g Warmflight
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 3-way adjustable
- [internal] 1 media, 1 goggle, [external] 1 zippered sleeve pass, 2 zippered hand, 1 chest
- mesh-lined underarm
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 23, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 155 lbs
This jacket just arrived a few days ago. It fits perfectly! I can layer under it as weather dictates. Plus it has pit zips, plenty of pockets in all the right places, inner stretch cuffs, and a snow skirt. I hope that the gray color doesn't get dirty quickly, but I can't wait to hit the slopes with this jacket.