Why We Like The Roxa R3 130 Ti IR Wrap Alpine Touring Boot
Lightweight yet powerful, the Roxa R3 130 Ti IR Wrap Alpine Touring Boot makes a living by balancing different attributes for true versatile performance. The super lightweight Grilamid shell is complement by the 130 flex rating to delicately balance uphill comfort with downhill control. Similarly, the Easy Ski-hike cuff opens up this boot to offer a 52° range of motion on the uphill, while the 99-101mm last ensures teams up with the I.R. Wrap liner to lock your foot in place and prevent discomfort from rubbing and chafing.
- Stiff, powerful, and versatile boot designed for resort and backcountry
- 130 flex drives power to your edges with minimal energy loss
- 99 - 101mm last locks in a precise and custom fit for daily riding
- 3-piece design flexes deep to support freeride and freestyle skiers
- Buckle power strap makes adjusting your fit and feel a breeze
- I.R. Tongue liner locks in your foot to limit shin pain
- GripWalk soles and Tech fittings work with your binding of choice
- Item #RXAC04K
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- Buckle Material
- Walk Mode
- easy ski-hike cuff
- I.R. Wrap
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- power strap buckle
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), touring (ISO 9523)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 26.5] 3lb 5.6oz (1520g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help