Why We Like The Roxa R/FIT PRO 130 I.R. Ski Boot
For top-level performance that still values comfort, we look to the Roxa R/FIT PRO 130 I.R. Ski Boot. The firm 130 flex delivers power to our edge with precision, while the cushy, heat-moldable liner removes shin bite for increased comfort as we drive into turns. Equipped with a BioFit last, this boot can have its shell molded, giving us the ultimate, made-for-us fit.
- Customizable downhill boot for aggressive shredders
- 100 - 102mm last for average width feet
- Very stiff 130 flex gives hard chargers instant response
- Heat-moldable liner for optimal heel hold and fit
- Two-position instep buckle for the perfect foot hold
- GripWalk sole increases traction and stability
- Item #RXAC04B
- Shell Material
- Last Width
- 100 - 102mm
- Buckle Material
- I.R. Comp Tongue
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- hook-and-loop strap
- Binding Compatibility
- GripWalk (ISO 23223), (ISO 5355)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 26.5] 3lb 12.8oz (1725g)
- all-mountain skiing, freeride/powder skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help