Up To 60% Off:
CLX 50 Wheel
Roval knows that riding is more than just a hobby - it's an essential part of our routine that renews our bodies and minds. They're obsessed with design detail, and they're dedicated to constantly improving on your ride so you can keep enjoying your time, and so pro riders can confidently cross the finish line repping the brand. Only hand-building and overtly meticulous design detail could render the characteristics and reliability we're used to seeing from Roval.
In the case of the CLX 50 Wheel, Roval sought out aerodynamics, speed, and lightweight agility in their design. It's superior aerodynamics far outmatch many deeper rims, and it's light enough to climb with authority. A 21mm rim width means it's a great match for new-school rubber, and an aero profile optimizes efficiency around these wider tires. Proprietary to their system-designed wheels, Roval utilizes a 2:1 spoke lacing pattern that highlights strength on the drive side, and half as many spokes on the non-drive side, ensuring lightweight aerodynamics.
In all conditions, the CLX 50 Wheel tests faster than shallower rims, and it outperforms many deeper-section aero rims without the added grams. Due to its weight and handling, this wheel is an ideal option for weather from blue skies to intense crosswinds. The CLX 50 Wheel has collected more pro wins than any other wheel from Paris-Roubaix to Grand Tour stage.
- Aerodynamic wheelset for serious cyclists and big time racers
- 21mm inner rim width for supporting new-school rubber
- Lightweight at 200g lighter than the closest competition
- Aero Flange hubs on each wheelset, aerodynamically optimized
- Wide-bracing angles for increased strength, reduced spoke length
- CeramicSpeed bearings and DT Swiss 240 freehub internals
- 2:1 spoke lacing pattern that improves strength and aero benefit
- Refined carbon braking surface for powerful rim brake stopping
- Item #RVJ000R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.