Select Style & Size
Aldhu 3D+ Crank Arms
Not only are the Aldhu 3D+ Crank Arms some of the lightest cranks ever designed by Rotor, but they're also equipped with Optimal Chainring Position (OCP) to suit your pedaling biomechanics with the use of Oval Q Rings. The OCP mount gives riders precise one-degree adjustments with Direct-Mount Q Rings from Rotor, also working with Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spider mounted to 110 BCD Q Rings. Ultimately, OCP adaptability sets the Aldhu 3+ crank system apart from others on the market by tailoring the Q Ring position to suit your individual pedal stroke for increased efficiency.
This modular crankset requires the separate purchase of Rotor's Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), as well as an Aldhu 3D+ Spider with a compatible 110 BCD Ring. You can also choose to purchase the spider and chainring attached as one if you prefer a seamless direct-mount option. And because it's designed with customization in mind, Rotor offers oval and round options in both crankset configurations to suit your particular needs.
Rotor employs CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy with Trinity drilling technology to produce incredibly lightweight, ultra-stiff crank arms worthy of discerning cyclists and the pros alike. In fact, the Aldhu 3D+ name is derived from a legendary climbing stage in the French Alps that earned Rotor a 2008 victory on the world's most iconic race.
- Modular crank arms are incredibly light and stiff
- Rotor's lightest crankset of CNC-machined 7055 alloy
- Optimal Chainring Position with one-degree adjustments
- Direct-Mount with Aldhu 3D+ Spindle (30mm), 110 BCD Spider
- 110 BCD Round and Oval Q Ring options with Aldu 3D+ Spider
- Seamless integration with Rotor Direct-Mount Rings (oval and round)
- Item #RTR0032
- Arm Material
- CNC-machined 7055 aluminum alloy
- Arm Length
- 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 110mm (on Aldhu 3D+ Spider)
- direct-mount to Aldhu 3D+ Spider (requires 4 bolts for chainring connection) or DM Chainrings (both Round and Oval available)
- BB Type
- BB30, BB386, BB86, PF30, PF4130, PF4630
- Aldhu 3D+ Spindle required (not included)
- Q Factor
- 147 mm
- 43.5 mm
- Compatible Components
- Rotor Aldhu 3D+ Spider, Aldhu 3D+ Spindle, DM Chainrings (both Round and Oval)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?