Memphis Boa Snowboard Boot
Overhauled and upgraded, the Rome Memphis Boa Snowboard Boot is the top-shelf choice for riders seeking the ultimate in comfort and fit. Its AsymCuff is tailored to fit the shape of a woman's calf, creating a smoother, more consistent flex and greater comfort, and the medium flex offers balanced performance that lets you shred everything from powder runs to park laps.
Dual Boa dials let you separately tighten the upper and lower zones of the boot so you can quickly fine-tune the fit to match your foot. The plush Pro F.I.T. liner molds to the shape of your foot for custom comfort, and the Pro F.I.T. Foambed footbed and lightweight EVA midsole cushion impacts and smooth out the ride. The 3D Molded Shell Tongue offers excellent rebound for powerful turns and precision in technical terrain, while Ankle Flex zones let you poke your grabs when you're hitting jumps in the park.
- Engineered to help you crush the entire mountain in comfort
- AsymCuff offers smooth, consistent flex
- Dual Boa dials control upper and lower zones of boot
- Pro F.I.T. liner for plush comfort and heat-moldable fit
- Skate Cuff 3D keeps your heel locked down
- Pro F.I.T. FoamBed provides cushioning and support
- Expand toe zone won't cramp your toes
- 3D Molded Shell Tongue offers rebound and proper flex
- Item #ROM00EK
- Q & A
Rome 2019 Memphis Boa Boot
TECHNICALLY-APPOINTED ALL-MOUNTAIN PERFORMANCE WITH A PLUSH FIT
The Memphis is crafted for the rider who wants advanced comfort, the control of our Double BOA, and a medium flex profile that delivers for all types of riding. While some Memphis riders surf natural terrain and explore for next bottomless turn, other Memphis riders spend their days running hot laps with friends at the resort. For either type of riding, the Memphis provides the premium fit of our Pro F.I.T. liner with upgraded board feel and traction from our new GripRight outsole.