Why We Like The Rome Katana Binding
The Rome 2024 Katana Binding is the ultimate weapon for slicing our way down big-mountain lines and carving up corduroy with ruthless precision. Rome forged the Katana's highback with a single diagonal flex slot, resulting in heelside response that's supportive where we need it and flexible on the inside top corners for tweak and smooth flow. AsymWrap baseplate tech offers quick and powerful edge-to-edge response for charging steeps and weaving through trees while allowing side-to-side flex so we can tweak tricks and get loose. Customizable forward lean, highback rotation and cant, and ankle straps let us dial in the ideal fit and response, and plenty of padding ensures a smooth, chatter-free ride.
- Lightweight all-terrain destroyer shreds park laps and powder alike
- Mid-stiff response offers shredders split-second yet surfy control
- Flexible, supportive highback for comfortably reactive carving
- Highback cants and rotates to deliver ideal fit and feel
- AsymWrap baseplate hastens edge-to-edge response for faster movement
- Ultraflex Pro ankle strap configuration for custom tweakablility
- AuxTech straps offer reliable grip at the ankle and toe
- Item #ROMZ3CK
- 85% nylon, 15% glass, canted
- Baseplate Padding
- DuraCush technology
- Ankle Strap
- Ultraflex Pro, AuxTech
- Toe Strap
- Progrip, AuxTech
- Bombproof Buckles (aluminum)
- medium - stiff (5 - 8 out of 10 on Rome's scale)
- Tool-less Adjustment
- all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 5, 2023
Surfy and Precise
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 3"
I'm in love with this binding... I've been riding the Katana since ROME first introduced them to the line-up. My size 11 Burton Ion boots fit nicely in the L/XL. This binding comfortably fits boots from size 10-12. If you have a larger boot size you'll want to try the ROME Trace. The binding has evolved a bit since the first generation. The straps have gotten better which has increased the comfort. The highback has been refined to provide a bit more response without losing the surfy vibe that ROME's Asym Wrap is known for. The base foam has changed to smooth out the ride... all positive edits to an amazing set of foot clamps making this the best version of the Katana so far!!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help