Select a Size
Select a Color
Bodega Snowboard Boot
The Rome Bodega Snowboard Boot is built for riders who want a feel that's as easy-going as the attitude inside your neighborhood corner store. It offers a smooth flex for getting loose on rails, tweaking grabs, and surfing through powder. The heat-moldable liner ensures a comfy custom fit, and the SkateCuff 3D cuff keeps your heel locked down for improved response and less fatigue from heel lift. A Rad F.I.T. FoamBed offers support when you're stomping cliff drops, and the Aegis Microbe Shield keeps funk at bay after all-day laps through the park. New this season, the GripRight sole offers lightweight and improved cushioning, and is supplemented with a thin rubber layer to boost durability and traction.
- Versatile, mid-flexing boot for riding all over the mountain
- Traditional lacing ensures just the right fit
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to your foot's exact shape
- SkateCuff further enhances comfort while preventing heel lift
- Rad F.I.T. FoamBed boosts support
- Odor-resistant footbed prevent the buildup of funky odors
- Grippy outsole is lightweight and cushioned
- Item #ROM00FA
- traditional lacing
- Rad F.I.T.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Rad F.I.T. FoamBed, Aegis treatment
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
October 24, 2019
The Bodega is built for riders want a plush, softer flexing, traditional lace boot for creative park laps and all-mountain partyboarding. Plenty of riders charge hard in what others might consider a softer boot, that’s why the Bodega keep things comfy with no shortage of tech. Lace up, thrown down. Repeat until everything is melted.