Why We Like The Rome Bodega BOA Snowboard Boot
Hit the park with confidence wearing the Rome Bodega BOA Snowboard Boot, a freestyle-focused, medium-flexing favorite that provides a balance of comfort and support. The PRO F.I.T. Liner offers a locked-in performance and can be heat molded for a perfect fit, while the SkateCuff 3D ankle support, Pro Footbed, and expandable toe box enhance comfort to keep us stomping tricks with ease.
- Freestyle-focused boots built for out-of-the-box comfort
- Features a medium flex for a mix of support and play
- Secure with confidence in the Focus BOA® Fit System
- The PRO F.I.T. Liner is heat moldable to create a perfect fit
- SkateCuff 3D ankle support system and the Pro Footbed enhance comfort
- The M-Series Heel Lock Dial provides optimal heel hold
- Strategic lugs on the Gripflex outsole provide excellent grip on any surface
- Item #ROMZ3C8
- Upper Material
- Focus BOA® Fit System featuring H-Series dial, M-series forefoot dial
- PRO F.I.T., SkateCuff 3D ankle
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Hybrid MP Heel Lock BOA Fit System featuring M-series dial
- medium (6 out of 10 on Rome's scale)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle snowboarding
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 13, 2023
Great Simple Boot for Anything!
- I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought:
- 6' 1"
Love the Bodega boots. I ride a decent amount of park but also everywhere on the mountain and the medium stiffness and double BOA allows me to maintain comfort all day. The first thing I really like about this boot is just the fit. It already felt like it was broken in right out of the box so it was instant comfort on the hill while feeling very secure. With that said, I've already had them for a full season and they don't feel packed out even as a medium flex boot. The double BOA is also fantastic for loosening the boots in between runs and then easily snapping them tight again. Highly recommend this boot for the park rats or resorts boarders if you want something comfortable yet very responsive and reliable!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help