Why We Like The Rome Bodega BOA Snowboard Boot
Max performance and a softer flex come together in the Rome Bodega BOA Snowboard Boot. We love that park riders no longer have to settle for an entry-level boot when seeking a style that tweaks through tricks, thanks to this boot's flexible sole and plush liner. Heat-moldability and BOA dials create a custom fit for every individual, and the internal harness and ankle cuff offer the support we need for jibbing and carving alike.
- Fun-flexing all-mountain boot for freestyle moves around the resort
- Medium response for more maneuverability in the park and on groomers
- Dual-zone BOA laces with overlap at the ankle for extra hold
- Pro F.I.T. liner with Skate Cuff 3D molded ankle supports
- Responsive outsole with strategically-placed lugs for grip on icy paths
- Item #ROMZ3B3
- Upper Material
- PRO F.I.T.
- BOA® Fit System featuring H-Series/M-Series Focus dial, TX3 lace
- PRO F.I.T.
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Liner Closure
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9.5] 2lb 5oz (1049g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help