Select a Size
Select a Color
Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit
San Clemente in September? Outer Banks in October? When it comes to water temperatures between the high 50s to upper 60s, the Rip Curl Men's Dawn Patrol 3/2 Chest-Zip Wetsuit makes a warm, affordable ally for the entry-level surfer. Constructed with Freeflex superstretch neoprene in the body and super-light, super-stretchy E4 neoprene in the arms, the Dawn Patrol offers excellent flexibility for unrestricted paddling and shredding.
All seams are triple glued and double blind-stitched to minimize water penetration, and E4 tape at critical stress points further enhances waterproofing and durability. The lock-slide, chest-zip closure allows easy entry and exit, and the three-hole drainage system allows excess water to escape.
- Durable high performance wet suit for cool water surfing
- Freeflex neoprene throughout body provides ample coverage
- E4 neoprene in arms for increased stretch eases paddling
- GBS seams with E4 tape at stress points ensure freedom of movement
- Chest zip boosts comfort and eases on and off for early sessions
- Stash pocket secures keys so you can get back home
- Item #RIP00XU
- E5 flash lining, E4 thermoflex neoprene
- Water Temp
- 62 - 68F
- 3 / 2mm
- Seam Construction
- GBS with E5 tape
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- [stitching] 3 years, [materials] 1 year
What do you think about this product?