Select style & size:Select options
Head into combat with the Ride Warpig Snowboard serving as your commander-in-chief for spraying your friends with slush, whipping spins off groomed runs, and dropping into the woods for fresh turns. Designed to obliterate anything lying in its path, this mean little piggy crams extra volume into a shorter, wider shape. This unique design allows you to significantly downsize from your normal park or all-mountain board length for quick-turning agility without sacrificing stability or float. Its tapered directional shape excels at making turns in fresh powder and laying deep carves on groomers. Making the board even more versatile, the Directional Rocker profile is predominately flat underfoot, with more rocker in the nose than tail, which offers the stability and carving capabilities of flat camber, but enhanced with playfulness at the tips. Since the nose rocker is elongated and it's much wider than standard boards, it floats like a dream in fresh powder.
- Make stylish carves and ride park to powder on this versatile board
- Short and wide shape allows you to downsize from your regular board
- Directional Rocker is flat with a large, rockered nose for float
- Medium flex provides versatility across the mountain
- Performance core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Carbon Array 3 Laminates offer energetic response and snap
- Roll In Slimewalls dampen vibration and withstand abuse
- Sintered base adds durability and speed for all-season riding
- Item #RDE00I8
- Q & A
WARPIG ALL MOUNTAIN RIPPER
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The WarPig stands in a class of its own. With its shovel nose and volume shifted profile the board can rip all over the mountain without substituting stability or float. I have Riden this board for 30+ days conditions varying from 15 inch blower pow days to bluebird groomer and park days. I am 5'11 weigh 175lbs and have been ripping the 151cm and have not had an issue with how much I chose to downsize. This board really just rips the whole mountain with ease and is a blast in and out of the park.