Select style & size:Select options
Triad Snowboard Boot
The Triads deliver long-lasting, mid-flexing freestyle performance and a level of comfort that won't pack out. The Triad uses an Intuition Mobile liner for its heat-moldable properties to conform to your foot's shape, and provide a supportive, yet light feel, while the articulating cuff won't hold you back on presses or tweaked tuck-knees.
Then, the combo of traditional lacing and a Tongue Tied Boa closure blends the reliability of lacing up yourself with new-age comfort and precision fitting. Dual-density EVA in the midsole soaks up hard impacts, while the Aegis anti-microbial coating fights the funk that usually accompanies lesser boots at the end of a hard day of shred. Plus, a FlexLight outsole comes to you with an incredibly low weight, yet holds up through the seasons with reliable traction and comfort.
- Park-focused, mid-flexing boot for all-mountain shred
- Traditional laces and Boa system secures a precise fit
- EVA midsole absorbs harsh impacts and chatter
- Internal and external J bars deliver support you need
- Thermo-moldable liner conforms to the shape of your foot
- Anti-odor coating keeps nasty smells at bay
- FlexLight outsole sheds weight while maintaining grip
- Item #RDE00HL