Why We Like The SplitPig Split Snowboard
Well, the reason why we like the Ride SplitPig Split Snowboard so much is pretty straightforward, really. We've just always thought the Warpig would make an amazing splitboard, and then, boom! Ride answered our call by splitting their acclaimed all-mountain fun machine down the middle to take on the backcountry with that same powerful boardfeel and creative fervor of the resort-bound original.
With the same shape and flex as the WarPig, the SplitPig still crams extra volume into a shorter, wider outline for lively response, easy float, and nimble control without losing stability. Ride gave the SplitPig a directional hybrid camber profile (with more camber than rocker) for more grip on the climb up, along with carbon laminates and a Performance core for lightweight strength and control that turns every natural feature into a plaything on the way down. From floating big ollies off pillows to threading through tight trees at high speed, the SplitPig comes ready to rip those faraway, off-piste wonderlands all winter long. No, really, it actually comes ready, what, with the included pre-cut Pomoca skins and mounting pucks getting us set up right out of the box.
- Ride's split version of the versatile powerhouse WarPig board
- Directional hybrid camber charges hard and makes the climb easier
- Short and wide shape lets us downsize from our regular size
- Performance core is lightweight, snappy, and strong
- Hybrid glass and carbon wraps add energetic response and pop
- Slimewall center sidewall dampens vibration and prevents chipping
- Sintered base adds durability and speed for all-season riding
- Included skins and pucks help get us on the skintrack from day one
- Item #RDEM14U