You'll be singing a different tune in no time.
Progress your all-terrain riding with the responsive control and fine-tuned fit of the Ride Women's Cadence Focus Boa Snowboard Boot. Slightly stiffer than Ride's pure park offerings, the Cadence Focus Boa is designed for the hard-charging lady rider looking to sample everything the mountain has to offer, transitioning from morning pow laps to afternoon park hits without missing a beat.
Offering more customization than single-closure Boa systems, the Boa Focus independently tightens the upper and lower zones for the utmost in response and power transfer. This system is exceptional at locking your heel down to prevent energy-sapping heel lift, especially when you're boosting from the pipe and laying into hard carves. Accommodating the lower positioning of female calf muscles, the boot's Calf Adjustment Tech provides an adjustable fit where your calf muscles enter the boot's rear cuff. Speaking of a custom fit, the boot's Intuition Mobile Foam liner conforms to your foot's every contour. You can choose to heat mold them for a near-perfect fit straight from the box or simply ride a few times to achieve the very same foot-wrapping customization. Plus, the Cadence features a Michelin Summit sole for tenacious grip and rugged durability.
- Stiff-flexing, hard-charging Boa boot for sketchy terrain
- Dual boa closure system locks down a secure fit in seconds
- Stiff flex offers heightened response
- Thermo-moldable foam liner delivers a plush, custom fit
- LSD C.A.T. is designed for increased comfort the perfect fit
- Ankle pockets prevent heel lift
- Impact-absorbing insole cushions harsh landings
- Grippy outsole delivers traction on icy conditions
- Item #RDE00DI