Select style & size:Select options
Dump the clutch.
Eliciting the same rush as shifting a high-revving sports car at redline, the Ride Burnout Snowboard feels better the faster you ride it, sending the biggest kickers and charging steeps at blistering speeds. It's a highly responsive board designed for powerful freestyle riding, meaning it's definitely stiffer than your average park deck to offer greater versatility when you're riding full-throttle across the entire mountain. However, just because it's best for clearing pro-sized kickers, dropping cliffs, and carving at high speeds doesn't mean it's not capable of jibbing. The Burnout is a favorite of Ride's Team when stepping to bigger gaps and burlier rails in urban settings, as its aggressive flex lends stability on huge landings where a looser deck would loop out.
Twin Hybrid Camber is predominately camber, with a hint of rocker at the nose and tail for smoother, catch-free landings. Camber provides powerful drive through turns and locked-in stability demanded by experienced freestyle riders. Loaded with Carbon Array 5 laminates, the Burnout features five carbon stringers running from the insert packs to the contact points for high-speed control and plentiful snap for clearing the biggest kickers and gaps. Carbon Slimewalls offer the impact resistance of Ride's legendary urethane Slimewalls, but with carbon inserted into key areas for heightened energy transfer and response. And because you'll be thrashing this board, Cleave edges use 50% more steel for the burly strength demanded by aggressive freestyle riders.
- Aggressive all-terrain freestyle for skilled riders
- Camber underfoot for powerful drive and energetic snap
- Touch of rocker at tip and tail for catch-free landings
- Stiffer flex pattern for stability at higher speeds
- Performance core of aspen, bamboo, and paulownia wood
- Carbon Array 5 laminates enhance snap and response
- Carbon Slimewalls resist damage from harsh impacts
- Sintered 4000 base is extremely tough and fast
- Item #RDE00C7