Why We Like The Reima Kairala Jacket
Our kids may still be toddling, but it's never too early to steer them toward shredding in the Reima Kairala Jacket. The fabric is waterproof and fully seam sealed to keep our the wet stuff while the insulation is made from recycled fibers and rated to keep kids warm down to 5 below. We like how this jacket is made from materials certified for reducing harm to people and the planet—and how it gives our little ones plenty of ski features, including a removable powder skirt, detachable hood for safety, and pockets for their goggles, ski pass, and maybe a few toys. Please keep in mind that all Reima products run about one size larger than traditional US sizes, so ordering your child's current size is like sizing up.
- Kids' ski jacket with an eco-friendly build
- Synthetic insulation keeps kids warm when wet or dry
- Detachable hood comes off easily if snagged on obstructions
- Internal and external pockets provide storage
- PFC-free construction
- Item #RIM00EX
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesign®️ APPROVED, Recycled/Repurposed
- Fellex (recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- zippered chest, zippered hand, zippered sleeve
- center front zipper
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help