A'boot to get out of town?
- A low-ankle boot for nights out, travel
- Wolverine suede rustic-chic for timeless style
- Cork sockliner resists bad-smelling odors
- EVA footbed wi/ cushion rubber extra comfy
- Swellular traction keeps you upright in varied conditions
- Item #REF00FE
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I wear these multiple times a week and get compliments constantly. They are extremely comfortable, great arch support (I have a high arch) and the suede is durable (even in the snow). Affordable price for a high end look.
What a Gift!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these as a Gift for my Girlfriend and she Absolutely loves them!! She says the are very comfortable with that Cork insole, have good arch support and keep her feet dry. She wears them all the time! That Suede looks nice and seems pretty durable so far! They have elastic stretch on both sides of the boot for easy entry. She also mentioned that the sole has good grip outside.