Select Style & Size
Forge Felt Wading Boot
Lace up the Forge Felt Wading Boot before wading into your secret spot for a day of fly fishing. The wide felt based boots provide stability and cushioning while you cast and navigate the river.
- Felt based boots for long days spent fly fishing
- Synthetic upper is breathable and dries quickly
- Wide sole design boosts stability in fast-moving water
- EVA midsole provides cushion and support for longer days
- Corrosion-resistant lace loops help you lock in your ideal fit
- Drainage system keeps things lightweight and comfortable
- Felt sole creates maximum underwater traction to provide balance
- Item #RNGM015
- Upper Material
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
What do you think about this product?
September 9, 2020
Would absolutely buy again.
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 6` 5"
- 230 lbs
Great pair of wading boots. Durable, supportive, toe protection, and great grip on rocks underfoot with the felt. Looking at reviews about this product online, the biggest thing I would confirm is, BUY YOUR ACTUAL SHOE SIZE!! I wear size 12 shoes, and decided to “risk it” by going against Redington’s size up recommendation. Happy I risked it, because they fit perfectly with the neoprene wading booty, and wool socks, and I’m sure I would be drowning in 13s. Even a little breathing room in them. The felt undersole is holding up well in rocky/sandy/gravely river approaches in Colorado. Next pair will be rubber though, because of different state restrictions. Be advised, some states/areas outlaw felt wading boots. Takes a long time for the felt to dry, even in an arid environment, which is to be expected. Great wading boots. 10/10 recommend.