Rapha 3/4 Bib Short
Made for those should season rides that are too warm for full blown winter bibs and too cold for shorts, the Rapha 3/4 Bib Short is our go-to in mild to cool conditions. Rapha's Thermoroubaix repels the wind and cold, while a DWR treatment sheds water so ewe stay dry and comfortable all ride long. A brushed Thermolite fleece lining adds warmth and comfort on chilly days, and the mesh upper regulated our body temperature and prevents overheating. Rapha's classic chamois pad provides us with cushion and comfort by giving us a multi-layer pad to cushion us from road vibrations, and an anti-bacterial top sheet helps reduce bad odors. Finally, reflective logos help keep us seen in low-light conditions when our rides extend into the late afternoon.
- Thermal 3/4-length bib tights for cool to mild conditions
- Thermoroubaix repels the wind and cold to keep us comfortable
- Brushed Thermolite fleece lining adds warmth and comfort on chilly days
- Mesh upper regulated our body temperature and prevents overheating
- Classic chamois pad provides us with cushion and comfort
- Reflective logos help keep us seen in low-light conditions
- Item #RFAD05Z
- Thermoroubaix (85% nylon, 15% elastane), DWR treatment
- spring, fall
- Leg Gripper
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help