Select style & size:Select options
These Cinch Spindles come with everything you need to adapt your Race Face crankset to fit bikes with different rear hub spacing and chainline than your current setup. They're compatible with Race Face crank arms that use the 30mm Cinch spindle interface, and work with virtually any modern bottom bracket standard if you get the correct Cinch bottom bracket. Moving the cranks from your old trail rig to a new fat bike build? Or, get a new frame with different hub standards? Grab this kit and you can keep using your favorite Race Face crankset on the new bike.
- Spindle kit for Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Let's you adapt your crank arms to fit other bikes
- Includes necessary spacers and hardware
- Requires 16mm hex key or 8mm-to-16mm hex adapter
- 30mm Cinch spindle only (won't fit Race Face 24mm spindle cranks)
- Item #RCF008L
- Q & A
RF is the best
best cranks on the market.. spindle is just as amazing and light.