Select a Size
Select a Color
Mythic 600 Sleeping Bag: 10 Degree Down
When you're trekking through the mountains, you need to stay light to handle the arduous trails, but you also need to stay warm through the frigid nights. Offering the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any bag in Rab's line, the Mythic 600 Sleeping Bag is here to help. This lightweight bag delivers an incredible amount of warmth in a very compact size to keep you warm through below-freezing nights at high altitudes.
Its 900-fill down insulation offers remarkable warmth considering how lightweight and compressible it is, and it's treated with an eco-friendlier hydrophobic treatment to prevent damp conditions from compromising the down's lofty insulating powers. The clever baffle construction shaves weight while also preventing the down from migrating and leaving you with cold spots. When long, tough trails through the mountains beckon, heed the call of the Mythic.
- Ultralight warmth and comfort for moving through the mountains
- 900-fill is incredibly light, warm, and compressible
- Hydrophobic down treatment keeps moisture from compromising loft
- Pertex Quantum fabric is extremely light, yet tough
- DWR finish wards off moisture
- Ergonomic internal collar locks in warmth
- Trapezoidal baffle construction prevents down migration
- Item #RAB00HD
- Pertex Quantum 7D
- 900-fill RDS-certified European goose down with fluorocarbon-free Nikwax hydrophobic treatment
- DWR treatment
- Max User Height
- Shoulder Circumference
- [width] 27.5in
- Hip Circumference
- [width] 20.5in
- Foot Circumference
- [width] 16in
- European Norm Comfort Rating
- European Norm Lower Limit Rating
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Stuff Size
- 8.6 x 20in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 7oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
March 31, 2019
Best sleeping bag on the market
- I've put it through the wringer
This sleeping bag really gives you every advantage you can think of. The 900-fill down is super warm while being super light and compressible (perfect for backpacking without sacrificing warmth). I haven't actually used it in 10 degree weather yet, mostly 20-30 degrees, but I've stayed super toasty all night long, even decided to keep it unzipped some nights! And I sleep really cold so that's huge for me. The collar keeps out any drafts for those really cold/windy nights. In addition, the DWR/hydrophobic treatment is awesome, since you can still use your favorite down bag when it's wet and humid outside, without compromising warmth! This one's totally worth the investment.
Lindsay Gilbert - Gearhead
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.