Why We Like The Latok Summit Tent
We always grab the Latok Summit Tent for nights at base camps in alpine and winter environments. Its eVent waterproof technology gives this single-wall tent the same waterproofing that Rab's top-of-the-line ski jackets have, and three-layer DVStorm fabric ensures strength and durability with a backpack-friendly weight.
DAC Featherlite NSL poles live up to their featherlite status and provide a surprising amount of stable, strong support. A rear tunnel vent works with eVent and DVStorm's breathable shell to ensure full ventilation. Oversize peg points, large loops at each side, and glove-friendly guylines let you set up without taking off your warm mitts.
- Single-wall tent for alpine climbing and high altitude mountaineers
- eVent waterproof technology offers breathable protection
- Three-layer DVStorm fabric further bulks up defense against elements
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles with internal sleeves are easy to setup
- Rear tunnel vent uses a drawcord to release excess heat
- Oversize peg points, loops on top and sides are hassle-free
- Item #RABZ0BQ