Why We Like The Rab Khroma Latok GTX Pant
The Rab Khroma Latok GTX Pant is built to keep up with our most epic skiing adventures with a construction that promotes breathability, durability, and protection against the harshest conditions. The 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable construction is designed for extreme conditions, keeping us dry with excellent breathability and moisture management, and features thigh vents to dump heat quickly while mid-run.
- Highly breathable, durable, and protective pants for mountaineering exploits
- 3L GORE-TEX Pro construction keeps us dry in any storm
- Sustainably built with 14% recycled content
- Find a perfect fit with dual-sided hook-and-loop adjustment on the waist
- Articulation at the knees provides ideal freedom of movement
- Six total pockets are placed strategically for on-mountain storage
- Zippered thigh vents allow for a quick release of heat
- A stretchy internal gaiter helps keep snow out of our way
- Item #RABZ0KL
- Responsible Collection
- [main] 80D Recycled GORE-TEX Pro Most Breathable 3-Layer construction with Gore DWR treatment, [face] 100% Recycled nylon, ePTFE Membrane, [backer] 100% nylon
- twwo zippered thigh, 1 zippered rear
- zippered thigh vents
- dual sided hook-and-loop adjustment, deep tricot-lined waistband with belt loops and brace attachment points
- internal snow gaiter
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 771g/27.1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.