Cold and wet conditions don't stand a chance.
Pull on the Rab Icefall Mitten and confidently venture out into the single-digit territories with tons of warmth and waterproof protection on your hands. The eVent DValpine insert provides waterproof, breathable protection for long days spent in the backcountry, while a rugged Pittards Armotan leather palm grip ensures durability when you're white-knuckling your ski pole while navigating steeps, cliffs, and couloirs. Toasty PrimalLoft Gold insulation on the back and palm of this glove welcomes plummeting temps with furnace-like warmth, and the Matrix knuckle area proves itself against the test of time with an insanely tough and dependable construction. Plus, this glove is equipped with an adjustable wrist strap and single hand drawcord cuff for customizable protection when you're on the move.
- Winter-proof mitten for frozen, wet conditions in the mountains
- Waterproof, breathable insert ensures your hand stay bone dry
- PrimaLoft insulation boosts warmth for added dexterity
- Leather and nylon construction is built super tough
- Touchscreen compatibility allows for use with technology
- Adjustable wrist closure provides customization
- Rab was founded by mountaineer Rob Carrington
- Item #RAB00CY
- Q & A
Mittens or gloves?
I loved every thing about this mitten except the "finger slots"!!! If I wanted gloves, I would buy gloves! Otherwise they were great; good quality, nice construction, wrist closures to keep snow out and leashes to avoid dropping them on the lift.....but my fingers got cold 😞
Mittens or gloves??
I really loved everything about this "mitten" except the finger slots! If I wanted gloves, I would buy gloves ... :( My fingers got cold during the short test drive I took the mittens on.
Otherwise, they are perfect, quality material, wrist closure, leash, very soft inside and true to size fit......