Why We Like The Cirrus Skirt
From alpine routes to backcountry tours, the Cirrus brings the heat to keep our muscles primed for adventure. The short length and two-way front zip accommodate our harness when giving our partner a catch, while the stretch panels let our hips move freely on the skintrack. Wherever our pursuit takes us, the lightweight fill traps in our heat while the durable material fights off flurries and gusts.
- Insulated skirt for wintry expeditions by foot or ski
- Breathable fabric provides durability and weather-resistance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Elastic side inserts allow freedom of movement
- Partially elasticated waist provides a comfortably secure fit
- Full-length front zip offers venting, mobility, and easy on-off
- 2 zippered pockets secure your smaller essentials
- Lightweight materials are highly compressible for compact stashing
- Item #RABZ08C
- [face fabric] 92% recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, DWR finish, 8% elastane, [lining] 100% recycled 20D nylon
- PrimaLoft Silver Luxe (100% recycled synthetic)
- Skirt Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- backcountry skiing, nordic skiing, hiking, mountaineering, climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help