Select a Size
Select a Color
No more hand-me-down gear.
After a few seasons borrowing and renting gear, you are ready to build your own camping set up—the first thing you need is the Rab Ascent 300 Sleeping Bag. Designed for first-time buyers and a wide range of camping styles, the Ascent 300 gives you packable warmth at a light weight. Constructed with Pertex Quantum material to give you windproof and water-resistant protection and hydrophobic down insulation that retains warmth in stormy or humid conditions, this bag will keep you warm through summer's low temperatures. The internal draft collar and drawstring hood helps retain your body heat when high in the mountains while the wider mummy shape and foot box allows for optimal comfort and natural positioning.
- Lightweight bag for a camping enthusiast
- Weather resistant material blocks winds to keep you warm
- Hydrophobic insulation retains warmth in stormy or humid weather
- Internal draft collar and drawstring hood locks in body heat
- Wider mummy shape allows for additional space and comfort
- Angled and wide foot box designed for natural foot positioning
- Rab brand founded by mountaineer Rob Carrington
- Item #RAB00HL
- Pertex Quantum
- 650-fill down
- Storage Sack
- Stuff Sack
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?