Up To 60% Off:
Select Style & Size:
DFOUR DUB Road Power Meter Crankset
Quarq's DFOUR DUB Road Power Meter Crankset pairs directly with your Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings to take your training and racing to the next level of precision. Quarq continues to push the accuracy standards of their meters, and the standout feature is the power reading accuracy within +/-1.5%, allowing you to train and race to the numbers and see how you're progressing. Quarq also eases set-up before each ride with their MagicZero feature for an automatic calibration procedure. Once out in the sun or battling months of cold winter, the meter also compensates for changing temperatures for ride-long, consistent readings.
The DFour is IPX7 waterproof rated and operates for up to 220 hours on a single CR2032 battery. The meter is paired with Quarq's carbon crank arms in various lengths and requires SRAM's DUB bottom bracket to fit your bike.
- Power meter crankset design specifically for Dura-Ace R9100 chainrings
- Uses SRAM's DUB bottom bracket for ease of compatibility across BB shells
- Power reading accuracy within +/-1.5% for precision training and data collection
- MagicZero automatic calibration and 10K temperature compensation
- Bluetooth and ANT+ communication to your cycling head-unit
- Compatible with SRAM AXS mobile app
- Item #QRQ802S
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.