Why We Like The ELEVENSIX Coil Shock - 2020 Specialized Enduro 29
PUSH Industries is one brand we know to be solidly dedicated to its craft, which results in components like the ELEVENSIX — a custom-tuned rear shock hand-built in Colorado that increases confidence for our ride and ensures we get the most out of every session. The ELEVENSIX delivers a transformative riding experience at a premium. It doesn't make any sacrifices for comfort and control and, especially with Specialized's Enduro 29, we benefit from superb traction and grip on our ride.
With 170mm of travel that's still super supportive for our ride, we're also seeing increased small bump sensitivity that leads to improved cornering grip and comfort. Increased nitrogen volume works in combination with its large surface area to ensure cooling running temperatures when we're faced with huge descents or running laps at the park. PUSH Industries' Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming system keeps our landing feeling anything but flat when we pluck up the courage to go big, and that means we can bid harsh bottoming farewell. Its 4-port symmetrical progressive damping piston provides smoother flow and an increase in damper response for a highly controlled ride, and one that sees maximized comfort as well.
- Custom-tuned rear shock for improved mtb ventures
- Drive home compatibility benefits our ride experience
- Spherical bearing eyelet mounts for a more comfortable ride
- Internal Floating Piston for heat stability and consistency
- Speed Sensitive Hydraulic Bottoming control to avoid flat landings
- Damping piston for smoother flow and increased damper response
- Dual Overhead Compression Valves define our riding experience
- HyperCoil spring not included
- Item #PUH000E
- Eye-to-Eye Length
- Stroke Length
- Compression Adjust
- Bottom Out Adjust
- Rebound Adjust
- 250 series spring
- 1 damper assembly, 1 lower spring retainer
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov