Select Style & Size
Fatty Object CO2 Inflator with 38g Catridge
The Fatty Object CO2 Inflator with 38g Catridge is specifically designed to inflate fat and plus-sized tires. The inflator is made of precision machined aluminum, and is compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves. Considering it's made for fat bikes, Portland Design Works incorporates an oversize control knob on the inflator that lets you control the flow with gloves on, a nice feature for trailside repairs in frigid temperatures. The package includes one threaded 38g CO2 cartridge capable of filling a 26 x 4.8in tire to 6 - 7 psi or a 29 x 3.0in tire to 20 - 22 psi, as well as a lightweight foam insulator sleeve that helps prevent the cartridge from freezing your hands as it cools down during inflation.
- A CO2 inflator designed for fat and plus-sized tires
- Includes one 38g cartridge and an insulating sleeve
- Precision machined aluminum is highly durable
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Oversize control knob can be used with gloves on
- Item #PDW001O
- [inflator height] 1.75in, [insulating sleeve length] 3in
- Valve Type
- Presta, Schrader
- Claimed Weight
- [inflator & cartridge] 80g
- Recommended Use
- cycling, mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
May 2, 2019
Big for the fat
- I've put it through the wringer
An oversized version of the impeccable Shiny Object. Comes with a 38g CO2 to tackle those plus and fat tires. The inflator itself is larger to make use with gloves an option. Will work just fine with standard CO2's as well. PDW makes the best CO2 inflator. Time to give up that frame pump!