Select Style & Size
POCito Iris Goggles
A weak, one-lens goggle isn't gonna cut it for your little ripper, so get the POC Kids' POCito Iris Goggle, a smaller goggle with the same performance as the adult version. The kids' version differs with fluorescent colors that stand out in a crowd, with reflective patches for safety in low light or foggy conditions. Plus, the bright shades and reflectors look super-cool.
- Kid-sized goggles with grownup performance
- Huge field of vision lets them rip around as they please
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch treatment keep their vision clear
- Soft coated PU frame lined with 3 layers of foam for facial comfort
- Grippy silicon on inside of strap keeps goggles from slipping
- Item #POC0196
- polycarbonate, inner lens cellulose propionate
- Interchangeable Lens
- Face Size
- small (youth)
- back adjuster, silicon backed
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
February 18, 2016
Lenses are garbage
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- one size
- 50 lbs
Bought the helmet for my son and got the goggles to make sure the fit was good. Very unhappy with the quality of the lenses that come with the goggles. Got three pairs of lenses and they scratch very easily (never been out of the bag unless they are on his head). Going back to Smith kids and just going to try and find a pair that fit.
February 11, 2016
Great goggles ! No fog , looks great !