Up To 60% Off
Why We Like The Pivot Vault Team XPLR AXS Carbon Wheel Gravel Bike
We push our limits with the Pivot Vault Team XPLR AXS Carbon Wheel Gravel Bike. With a geometry designed to perform on any surface, this full-carbon bike is ready for our next mixed-terrain adventure. Hidden fender mounts and internal cable routing provide a sleek, clean look and are designed to keep us going in any weather condition. For longer rides, we easily attach our bags to the top tube mounts for easy access to snacks and extra gear.
Complete with the SRAM XPLR eTap AXS drivetrain, a smooth, quiet shift is ensured with this wireless setup. The XPLR rear derailleur is designed to handle both the toughest terrain and the smoothest roads, adapting to each new terrain as it hits. It features a direct mount 38T 1x crankset with a 12s cassette that ranges from 10-44T for gear ratios that gets us up a big gravel climb or power through a flat section of asphalt. The Vault Team features 700 x 40mm Maxxis RamblerTR Tan Wall EXO tires, using tightly-packed knobs that provide superior rolling speed on the asphalt, dirt, or gravel.
- Full carbon gravel bike optimized for all-day comfort
- Next-generation geometry allows for high performance on any surface
- Top tube and stay shaping increase power output for long rides
- Internal cable routing, hidden fender mounts provide sleek look
- ISO FLEX technology isolates seatpost from frame for extra comfort
- Maxxis RamblerTR Tan Wall EXO tires provide high rolling efficiency
- Optimized for a tire clearance of 700 x 47c and 650b x 2in tires
- Item #PIV1X00