Select Style & Size
Whether you're leaving the house at the crack of dawn or you're on the road for a race, have a Picky Oats Single-Serve Cup on hand, and have some tasty nutrition and ready to use fuel on tap for the long day ahead. Picky Bars' oatmeal is made with high-quality ingredients and exciting flavors ranging from Can't Beet Chocolate to Game, Set, Matcha, and How Bout Dem Apples that are delicious and ones you'll actually look forward to eating.
Each cup provides between 310 and 325 energy-fueling calories and 10 to 11 grams of filling protein. Please note, both the Can't Beet Chocolate and How Dem Apples flavors contain almonds and all three are processed in a plant that uses peanuts and soy products. Game, Set, Matcha! contains 25 milligrams of caffeine for a quick boost thanks to its natural Japanese green tea additive. All three flavors are gluten, dairy, and soy-free, meaning they're vegetarian and vegan-friendly.
- Delicious, energy-fueling oats with wholesome ingredients
- Each pouch contains between 310 and 325 calories
- 10 to 11 grams of filling protein per pouch
- Game, Set, Matcha! has 25mg of caffeine for a quick boost
- Can't Beet Chocolate, How 'Bout Dem Apples contain almonds
- All three flavors are gluten, dairy, and soy-free
- Processed in a plant that uses peanuts and soy
- Item #PKY0003
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How Bout Dem Apples?] 325 calories, [Game, Set, Matcha!] 310 calories
- Servings Per Container
- [Can't Beet Chocolate, How 'Bout Dem Apples] contains almonds (also processed in a facility that uses peanuts and soy)
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 17, 2021
Apple is the best flavor imo
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
My family of 3 has tried the apple and beet one (having a 7 year old we won’t be giving him the matcha). The Apple flavor was our favorite and the beet was a miss. The cup is pretty large for multi-day backpacks though so in the future, we’ll likely put them into freezer bags before we head out and then add hot water in there instead of the cups.
December 18, 2018