X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe
Gravel riding, in general, requires a fine balance between mountain and road technology. You need grip, walkability, and unwavering pedaling stiffness, and Pearl's X-Alp Gravel Cycling Shoe aims to deliver on all fronts, so you can hammer down the road less traveled with comfortable support.
- A shoe that balances road and MTB tech for total gravel performance
- Perforated synthetic leather uppers are durable and breathable
- Single L6 boa offers equal pressure adjustment over instep
- EVA insert at heel provides vibration damping on harsh roads
- Keep your toes safe with added protection at toe box
- Beefy lugs provide solid grip for off-bike sections
- Stiff nylon sole doesn't waste your watts or flex under pressure
- Item #PLZ00UF
What do you think about this product?
November 6, 2019
What is the weight?
Mt. Baker Shredda
November 9, 2019
The size 43 pair are 352g.