Maybe you're lucky enough to enjoy spring cycling on a riverside path. Maybe you're fall rides send you up aspen-lined canyon roads. Either way, the Pearl Izumi Select Escape Cycling 3/4-Tight provides enough coverage to keep the chill off your knees without stifling you in the shoulder-season temperatures of October and March
The extended legs eliminate the risk of sagging knee warmers leaving a gap, and the lightweight, gently compressive material provides just enough protection to handle temperatures into the low 50s. The Select Escape 1:1 chamois continues the theme of comfort, adding a layer of anti-odor cushion between you and the saddle so you can focus on the scenery rather than discomfort.
- Lightweight cycling tights that let you focus on the scenery
- Extends coverage below the knees for shoulder seasons
- Gently compressive fabric wicks moisture to maintain comfort
- Anti-odor chamois features blended edges to reduce irritation
- Wide waistband provides a flattering, secure hold
- Reflective details help keep you visible when the road keeps you out late
- Item #PLZ00KV
- Q & A
Like Night and Day
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I recently got into mountain biking and learned very quickly that a chamois would be a good investment. I wore these biking at Eagle Mountain the other day here in Utah, and after about 3-4 hours of riding I was far more comfortable and way less sore than I would have been without it.
The chamois is well made without being too bulky both in look and feel. The fabric feels good on your skin after being in the hot sun all day, and wicks moisture well.
I would say these fit true to size. The waist is a bit low rise and tight, but overtime i believe it would stretch out.
Overall a really great biking tight that you can wear as is or under shorts!