Protection from the tumbles.
Getting your grom on the trail is one of life's most rewarding things, but there's no doubt that they'll take inevitable tumbles from time to time. You'll have them suited up with a helmet and pads, no doubt, but don't forget to have them slip on a pair of the Pearl Izumi MTB Glove for Kids before hitting the trail. These low-profile gloves give the coverage they will need to avoid the sting of rough rocks and whipping tree branches on their hands, without adding so much padding that they'll struggle to get a grip on the bars. The feature a breathable back of hand, with polyester and elastane that stretch, and pull away moisture, while a reliable palm stands up to hours on the bike, and offers solid grip for the ride.
- Mini-sized protection for your grom's digits
- Breathable back of hand wicks away sweat and stretches
- Reliable palm grips bars and holds up
- Fabric shields from scrapes and scratches on the trail
- Minimalist palm doesn't interfere with grip feel
- Item #PLZ00L2