Interval Graphic Bib Short
Taking top honors as one of Pearl Izumi's most compressive bib shorts, the Interval Graphic Bib Shorts use more muscle-hugging Lycra than any pair in their line, giving you a fatigue-fighting performance the second you put them on. A big part of what makes these bib shorts so special is the sophisticated seven-panel design, which employs the stretch and support of the Elite transfer In-R-Cool fabric, to smoothly move along with you in the saddle while also wicking moisture and breathing exceptionally well. This fabric, as its name hints at, has cooling performance to regulate your temp when working up a sweat battling the climb. Then, the Elite Escape 1:1 chamois' floating top-sheet design cuts down on friction and chatter from the road for soft, chafe-free comfort where you need it.
- One of the most compressive bib shorts in Pearl Izumi's line
- Abundant Lycra makes these bibs ultra-supportive
- Laser-cut bib straps provide superior next-to-skin comfort
- In-R-Cool fabric wicks sweat and helps regulate your temp
- Integrated chamois absorbs impact and road chatter
- BioViz elements boost your visibility in darker conditions
- Laser-cut openings with silicone leg grippers keep the fit secure
- Item #PLZO87L
- ELITE Transfer
- ELITE Escape 1:1
- Leg Gripper
- BioViz elements
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help