Hammer up the switchbacks.
While you may hit the DH park once in a while, you don't need shin-length baggies for your every-day rides. Instead, you prefer a slimmer fit with an adequate inseam that offer the coverage you want without unneccessary bells and whistles like the Pearl Izumi Canyon Short. A proven fan-favorite within the singletrack loving ladies, the Canyon captures the perfect balance between freeride baggies and skin-tight lycra with an athletic, slim fit that moves with you as you power up steep switchbacks and weave through rooty treelines. This year we saw a slight stretch to the inseam, moving from the 8-inch of last year to 9-inches, giving a little more coverage to keep your liner shorts from peeking out underneath, while keeping things short enough that petite lady-shredders won't get swallowed whole. The included liner features Pearl's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois for plush, but flexible comfort to keep you going on rough miles, and a wide, flexible waistband that locks into place without pinching for all-day exploration.
- Every day shorts for searching out hero dirt
- Slimmer fit is tailored to be athletic, but not tight
- Moisture-wicking fabric stretches with you on the ride
- 9-inch inseam gives you the coverage you want without bulk
- Women's SELECT Escape 1:1 chamois supports sit bones
- Dial in a custom fit with internally adjustable waistband
- Item #PLZ00M1
- Q & A
Pearl Izumi Canyon
One of my favorite mtb shorts. Fits well and looks great. I ride cross-country mostly, so these are the perfect length and not too baggy or too tight. (My other favorites are the Zoic Neveah 7in shorts)