Upgrade your fleece.
- A fuzzy fleece with a modern look
- Fleece lining keeps your cozy while out and about
- Flattering style lines contours the body
- Zippered pockets keeps your keys safe
- Patagonia uses eco-conscience materials to help protect the planet
- Item #PAT01XX
- Q & A
Ukiah Hoody.. Awesome Layering Piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
Overall, I'd recommend this jacket for it's sleek fit and quality materials. It can be tricky finding a fleece jacket that fits smoothly under an outer layer. Most fleeces seem to bunch up- but not the Ukiah. It fits nicely under a nano puff jacket or vest without making you look extra puffy. The exterior material is so smooth, especially for a fleece jacket, so the brushed fleece lining creates a cozy balance.
The sleeves are cuffed at an angle to cover the top of my hands. This is also helpful when layering the jacket as the sleeves don't bunch in the arms of your outer layer.
I got a small jacket in the industrial green color, and I am stoked on my choice. The fit is true to size, and the drop hem back was a good length for me as well.